Bahamas Yachting & Cruising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas

2 posters

Go down

Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas Empty Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas

Post  Admin Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:53 pm

If you have a cingular gsm phone dont turn it on. period. you will be charged for a call whether you answer it or not at
2.25/per min. more than imarasat or globalstar. you can get intl roaming for 5.99/month but you stil lhave to
pay 1.99 min whether you answer the phone or not. beware. we got a huge bill. I didnt answer the phone,
only calls I was expecting. beware........the bill was more than 186.00 for 5 days and three real calls less than 3 min ea.
each time someone called me they charged, even though... I never answered. signal was excellent, this was
in Nassau, dont know other rates of other companies.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://www.bahamasyachtconcierge.com

Back to top Go down

Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas Empty Re: Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas

Post  Odyssey Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:10 pm

I have Sprint. The last time I was in Bimini, we got good service and the bill wasn't too high. I haven't been to GB since i got my Sprint phone. Is Sprint supported on GB? Do you know the rates?

Thanks

Randy
Odyssey
Odyssey

Back to top Go down

Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas Empty Sprint

Post  Admin Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 pm

I dont know about Sprint... sorry...

Marianne

Admin
Admin

http://www.bahamasyachtconcierge.com

Back to top Go down

Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas Empty Re: Cingular AT&T cell phone warning in the Bahamas

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down